How to Draw Pokémon: Eevee | Easy Cartoon TutorialOct 18, 2022
In this step-by-step tutorial, you'll finally be able to draw the cute Pokémon, Eevee!
Watch my video above for some step-by-step instructions on drawing.
Eevee is a popular Pokemon that has been around since the first generation of games.
Drawing Eevee is interesting. It's not too hard, but it does take some time.
In this tutorial, I'll walk you through the basics of drawing Eevee from start to finish.
You'll learn how to draw an outline of its body and then add details in with your pencils and pens.
1. Start by drawing the basic shapes of Eevee's body and make your sketch lines loose and light because you'll need to erase them later.
2. Add the details like fur, tail, and facial features.
3. Go ahead and ink the final lines of the drawing using a marker or a pen, go very smoothly and carefully.
Erase the sketch lines when the ink is dry.
4. Then, you can start filling in the shapes with a few colors. Eevee's fur is primarily brown with a cream-colored tail (at the tip) and mane. You can even choose different shades of each color so that it looks like Eevee's fur is changing shade as it grows but make sure they're evenly distributed throughout the body.
Here's a tip: leave some white spaces or strokes across its mane to make it look shiny.
5. When adding shadows, think about where the light source is and how that affects shapes in 3D.
Just like the shadows, add highlights with your light source in mind.
Watch the rest of the video to see how the entire process went!
Which Pokemon do you want Eevee to evolve into? Be sure to comment it on YouTube!
Learn More With Us in LIVE Drawing Classes!
There's so much to learn. Be notified when enrollment for our live, interactive cartooning classes opens.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.